- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
How To get rid of this pop up!!!
I've been getting this pop up randomly every single day randomly recently I don't know where it's coming from I deleted most of my apps and I cleaned my cache if you guys know please help here's a picture of an example
- 02-18-2014, 12:00 PM #2
Re: How To get rid of this pop up!!!
Welcome to Android Central! What device do you have?
Try installing an ad network detector like AirPush Detector or Lookout Ad Network Detector. Also try going to Settings>Apps>All, select Chrome or Browser (whichever one you use), and Clear Cache and Clear Data.
Ultimately, you might have to do a factory data reset.
- By Shelly Xi in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 7Last Post: 10-15-2015, 08:47 PM
- By dadathepanda in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 24Last Post: 05-10-2014, 11:41 AM
- By SDHarleydad in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 15Last Post: 02-27-2014, 10:41 AM
- By mhans311 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 9Last Post: 02-21-2014, 07:14 AM
- By Sierra1167 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-18-2014, 10:51 AM