1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Can I recover/retrieve old text messages from broken phone?

I hope this is the right place with in this forum to ask this question and I hope that someone may have an answer. I am needing to file a small claims suit against someone. I am needing to recover text messages from a damaged phone to be able to present as evidence. The phone is a Motorala Razr Maxx HD. The screen is broken and the battery has been disconnected. I am hoping for maybe some program that will allow my to plug it into my computer and pull my old text messages off of it or any other ideas on how to retrieve the files.

Thank you.

Default Re: Can I recover/retrieve old text messages from broken phone?

3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

What I gather from that is I could have installed that on my old phone and let my computer keep a record? Would be nice but I did not have it. The phone hasn't been turned on or active for maybe 6 to 8 months now. So it is a little late. A light still comes on if I plug it up so there is some life but no battery to keep a charge. Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

ROM
    AreaROM 3.0 or CM7.0.1

The shop way is to connect a temporary screen to the phone and recover the messages. If the suit is important enough, you may have to have a shop do that.

hii, I have a samsung galaxy note 1 phone, It shutted down all of a sudden, an im unable to start the phone ( only the logo SAMSUNG appears on the screen) , i think there is something wrong in the software. Is there any method I can recover or get my photos, videos and contacts before formatting the phone?

ROM
    AreaROM 3.0 or CM7.0.1

Quote Originally Posted by shayma7 View Post
    hii, I have a samsung galaxy note 1 phone, It shutted down all of a sudden, an im unable to start the phone ( only the logo SAMSUNG appears on the screen) , i think there is something wrong in the software. Is there any method I can recover or get my photos, videos and contacts before formatting the phone?
    Probably not, but reflashing (NOT REFORMATTING) it may leave some of the files accessible by a deleted file reclaimer app.

YES I HAD A SAME PROBLEM I BROKE SCREEN IN MY HTC ONE S I COULDN T SEE ANYTHING SO WHAT I DID I DOWNLOADED FROM download.cnet.com
    FILE CALLLED MyPhoneExplorer I opened a file plugged my phone and i saw all my contacts all my text messages this works and its for free