Anyone have tips on how to sync my outlook exchange calendars with my note 3?

power5

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
At work I have more than just the email calendar. I have a design calendar for allowing my sales reps and project managers to post events to. I also have my main email account calendar. I am the owner of both calendars but the only one that syncs with the stock calendar app is my email account calendar from outlook. This was very easy to do with my windows phone. I just ticked the calendars I wanted to sync to my phone. Was just like my outlook program at work. Showed my owned calendars and let me decide which ones I wanted to populate to my calendar app. I cannot find a way to do this on android. The only calendar it gives me is the main email calendar. I do not want to allow everyone in my work to see my email calendar just so it will show up on my phone easier. All the people can see the design calendar and edit it. This allows them to schedule projects and can see available bandwidth for my department.

Is the rift between google and MSFT too much that neither of them allows the other to do things, or is this just samsung not empowering their app to see other owned exchange calendars?

errol5291

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site
No. It's not just a Samsung issue. I have the same problem with my HTC One. I thought that KitKat was supposed to fix it because I had seen posts by others that said it had been fixed. I have HTC support working on it right now but I am not getting my hopes up.

Have you found a fix?

Posted via Android Central App

sonic1519

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
until google comes up with a program or patch whatever you won't to call it. like apple did with there apple control panel which you would download
to your windows computer. which then became part of outlook and added @me.com mail and calendars you out of luck.
my note is set up using the microsoft active sync. when i set it up that way everything syncs great. but you only get the note 3 calendar.
good news is everything syncs great, note3 to outlook 2013 to outlook.com web

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22