Hi just bought a Samsung galaxy s3 and it has water damage it is currently in rice however the problem with it is tht it just keeps restarting. Everything else on the phone works fine... anyone have any idea what the problem may be?
Posted via Android Central App
- 02-20-2014, 07:03 PM #2
- 02-20-2014, 07:07 PM #3
As Paul said, the effects of water damage can be unpredictable, and are often difficult (or impossible) to fix yourself. If the water damage occurred before you bought the device, there may be no way to restore it to a working state. Depending on where you bought it you may be able to take the issue up with them, though if you purchased it directly from the previous owner you may out of luck.Ambassador Guides, Tips, and How-To's — Table of Contents
Softbricking be damned.
- 02-20-2014, 09:33 PM #4
I am also in agreement with these guys. Until you decide on what to do it maybe worthwhile to turn off the device for a few days with the battery removed. After a few days reinsert the battery and let it charge and try and start it. See if that help after its had time to fully dry - it's a long shot but worth a try.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
- By angry english in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1Replies: 1Last Post: 02-21-2014, 07:28 AM
- By laura1fresitas in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 02-20-2014, 09:00 PM
- By ccorbos in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 02-20-2014, 07:15 PM
- By DavidTorres1989 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 02-20-2014, 06:04 PM
- By MBrar15 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 02-20-2014, 04:19 PM