Google Nexus 4 Kitkat Storage Write failure
Last day I have tried to root my Nexus 4, unlock boot-loader successfully but after that i was unable to root, some RND i have found that no file/images etc. are are not copying in Nexus Device, it seems to me that may be write permission is blocked in the storage!!! only i can copy files from Nexus to PC/other but not to Nexus Device.
- 02-21-2014, 11:55 AM #2
Re: Google Nexus 4 Kitkat Storage Write failure
Where exactly in the rooting process are you stuck at?
You said your bootloader is unlocked.
Have you applied the custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) ?Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
- 02-21-2014, 02:44 PM #3
- 02-22-2014, 12:17 PM #6
- 02-22-2014, 04:10 PM #7
- 1,115 Posts
- AreaROM 3.0 or CM7.0.1
- By mkhilario in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 02-23-2014, 10:31 AM
- By bruceleer0y in forum Sony Xperia Z1sReplies: 6Last Post: 02-22-2014, 10:54 AM
- By 1210saad in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 2Last Post: 02-21-2014, 08:19 AM
- By dimm0k in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-21-2014, 02:33 AM
- By mayank_gupta in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 02-21-2014, 12:18 AM