htc phone

kennyboy1

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
can some1 help me with advice. i want to buy a htc phone the latsest 1 there is to buy,ive been looking and a 16g will be no good so what is the best 1 out now thanks.

o2 uk.

felyke

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
The latest you can get now is the HTC One. In about one month the successor is being announced, if I were you I would wait until then to see if it is improved enough to make you get it instead of the older model. There are also many other options like the Nexus 5, and galaxy s5 which is being announced on Monday.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Yes, HTC One/Mini is what you can buy right now. As mentioned, you can wait to see what is announced. If that ends up being too much then you certainly can get a HTC One at a lower costs once the new model is released.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

kennyboy1

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
thanks for replys am i right in saying that the htc is about the best for android apps,or am i being mislead. i was looking at the htc 1 to set up xbmc on it but 16g is not anothe. is there a 32g or 64g. and as anybody else got xbmc running on there phones, just some advice please. what is the name of the new 1 coming out or as not been released yet thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae