- 1 Posts
Acer A3 Kitkat
Hi I just bought an Acer Iconia A3 and rooted it.
I'm trying to install CWM on it. I downloaded ROM Manager but it can't find a Version of Clockwork Recovery Mod for my device... A KitKat mod exists for it though... I found the instructions:
Upgrade/Update Iconia Tab A3 to 4.4 KitKat | LG KitKat ROM
I also tried TWRP but goomanger Couldn't find a version for my device. I'd appreciate your help.
- 08-08-2014, 01:36 PM #2
- 3 Posts
Re: Acer A3 Kitkat
So far there are no recoveries for the A3. It can be rooted but nothing beyond that. As of yesterday they did start rolling out the new KitKat update. Once you are in KK root is lost and because of the locked boot loader there will probably be no development for it. What I did is rooted the tablet, uninstalled all the bloatware, then un root it and do the update. The KK upgrade is a big plus for this tablet.
- 09-25-2014, 03:48 AM #3
- By ronpfid in forum HTC One M7Replies: 27Last Post: 03-21-2016, 02:31 PM
- By Ry in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 58Last Post: 03-04-2014, 01:03 PM
- By Omar Sami1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 02-23-2014, 03:03 PM
- By Sammy3007 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 02-21-2014, 05:04 PM
- By Sammy3007 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-21-2014, 04:01 PM