- 02-22-2014, 05:42 AM #2
Re: Synching Facebook Contacts
Go into your Address Book, select any of the 'duplicate' Contacts, hit the Menu button and select "Link contact" (or tap on the chain icon in the Connection area). There you'll be prompted to select a contact to link or join with the current contact; just select the appropriate duplicate and voilá! Both contacts will now be merged into a single one.
- By narcomano in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 02-28-2014, 06:07 PM
- By JayBurry2011 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 02-22-2014, 07:07 AM
- By jbadz3 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 02-21-2014, 05:55 PM
- By Nikunj Mundhra in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 0Last Post: 02-21-2014, 12:40 PM
- By DavidTorres1989 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 02-20-2014, 06:04 PM