- 17 Posts
Best / easiest way to backup apps and layout?
I might need to reset my phone to factory settings, contacts, and calendar is with google so thats easy, but I dont want to go through and have to manually redownload all my apps AND THEN reorganize them.
Is there an app // a backup method that backs up your apps and their layout?
- 02-23-2014, 02:30 PM #2
Re: Best / easiest way to backup apps and layout?
Helium lets you back up app and app data without root, but does require a PC. If you use a third party launcher like Nova, then you can backup homescreen layouts.
- By Malawi89 in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 5Last Post: 03-27-2014, 07:39 PM
- By Foramex in forum LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 02-24-2014, 02:54 PM
- By Metro1088 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 02-23-2014, 07:47 PM
- By tazwsk60 in forum ASUS MeMO Pad HD7Replies: 0Last Post: 02-23-2014, 01:06 PM
- By kidturboa7x in forum The Gamer's LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: 02-23-2014, 12:14 PM