- 18 Posts
Best / easiest way to backup apps and layout?
I might need to reset my phone to factory settings, contacts, and calendar is with google so thats easy, but I dont want to go through and have to manually redownload all my apps AND THEN reorganize them.
Is there an app // a backup method that backs up your apps and their layout?
- Best AnswerFeb 23 2014 | 2:30 pm EST
Helium lets you back up app and app data without root, but does require a PC. If you use a third party launcher like Nova, then you can backup homescreen layouts.
- 02-23-2014, 02:30 PM #2
- By tazwsk60 in forum ASUS MeMO Pad HD7Replies: 3Last Post: 04-18-2015, 02:40 PM
- By kidturboa7x in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2014, 11:56 PM
- By Metro1088 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 05-24-2014, 05:05 AM
- By Malawi89 in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 5Last Post: 03-27-2014, 07:39 PM
- By Foramex in forum LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 02-24-2014, 02:54 PM