Visit site
Adi Durakovic
scan your SD card (memory card)
i have scanned it through pc with Eset Nod32
and found two Trojan virus
G:\Android\data\fp\com.ulk.vmobi.apk
G:\Download\0b289d730ac873207af732a8928fd1ea

and then factor reset.
and also at the start up com.qzfkm.dcesbt this installed the application also remove it from phone.

if you can not understand then please first remove your sd card and then factory rest and used your phone without Sd card. if it work fine then format your SD card for more detail please feel free to contact with me

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2015
Visit site
For Final solution steps

1;first Root your phone i recomend to use iroot
2:install CWM

Method to Install CWM

First Download recovery.img(CWM) or recovery.img(TWRP)and Flashify from GooglePlay
Place the downloaded recovery.img to external sd card
Open Flashify and tap on Recovery Img
Tap on "Choose a file"
Tap on "File explorer"
locate the recovery.img that you have placed into your sd card and flash it.
Wait for a while and reboot your phone

Now search and download the FLASH ROM for your mobile model
place it in your sd card
Restart your phone in recovery mode
Select the installed from sd card
select the location where you have placed the Rom
and then yes to confirm
and wait for Rom installation.

NOTE: for simplicity ROM is similar to like window xp , 7, 8 in computer

Hadana Furqon

Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
I just removed the viruses, its named adware, to identify which apps is virus is download at play store with key "adware" and download one with "stopbadapp blabla"
I got the system apps which is virus so i root the phone atm and delete it using master root,
hope this helpful

Yoni84

Sep 18, 2015
Visit site
Hi

I've been using Mobogenie for a few years and thought it was really nice. Lots of free apps that sometimes cost money on Google Play.
Then yesterday it offered me to activate auto install and asked for superuser permission. I confirmed but luckily didn't switch on in Accessibility settings. Then suddenly when I picked up the phone later there was an installation screen for an app which I cancelled, followed by another one and another one... There were around 8 apps, among them Apus launcher, DU Speed Booster, CM Security, Omniswipe and more.
Did a cleanmaster scan and it found all the unused apk's so I could delete them.
A really dirty and stupid move by Mobogenie.

uploadfromtaptalk1442536203146.jpg

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Adi Durakovic

Aug 15, 2015
Visit site
After many weeks of this problems with my android phone, I've finally got rid of all unwanted apps which were installing by themselves (du speed booster, battery doctor, monkeytest, timeservice, etc)

First of all, it is a very serious problem for your android phone, and you can't solve this problem with factory reset

The only thing that worked for me is that I've reverted my android to STOCK ROM (google: how to revert any samsung android back to stock rom), I cannot post any links. It also works for other android devices other than Samsung.

Again, this was the only way that solved problem for me. Antiviruses were useless, freezing unwanted apps did not remove my problems, it's just put them on hold until I restart my phone.

Reverting your phone to stock rom was the only option that worked.

You will lose all your data unless you do a backup.

Munyuk81

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
finding the same thing on a friend's phone, it seems the malware is more advance than we think.
tried wiping the phone using recovery on this redmi2 it failed.
tried re installing clean ROM failed.
install TWRP and install the ROM, found out that the malware is patching itself into the ROM during flashing process. nasty malware.
I'd like to know the solution myself.

mr_unstoppable

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
Something is wrong.
I do nothing and once a day I see a new app is installed on my phone.
I made a factory reset, then installed only a couple of the most important apps. After that, a month later, it began again. Is it a virus? I don't know, because I install "Avast!" - no warninds, then "Lookout" - it also says no malware is found. The programs it installs look fine, they are not malware at all.

What should I do now? Should I report to any antivirus company?
I have the same exact problem and it's driving me crazy, my data runs out quickly and even after uninstalling those apps, they still come back! Help needed!!

Assault King

Oct 20, 2015
Visit site
there is only one thing to do if you re facing this problem i got the same problem its cuz of some malware its generally occurs when you root your device or accidentally install some sort of malware app in your android device that app installs other apps in your device which makes a chain to install another app and its pretty annoying

if you want to get rid of that thing permanently then follow the steps below
--all you need to do is install your device stock rom again (you can get the stock roms easily on the web)
--you can flash you stock rom with the help of the flash tool
--i have attached a complete step by step procedure to flash a stock rom on the device with the help of the flash tool

------------------------------------------------------------------------
and if you dont want to flash a stock rom then do the steps mentioned by the others in this post like unchecking automatic restore and unknows sources

and i recommend you to install 360 security lite application(you can get that easily on the google play store ) it can solve the malware problems to some extend

NOTE:- do the flashing of stock roms on your own risk
hope this help if any other questions done hesitate to contact me :cool:

Attachments

• How to Flash Stock Rom using Smart Phone Flash Tool.doc
    34.5 KB · Views: 83

Swek Rawda

Nov 10, 2015
Visit site
he means you have to install you ROM again. just like mine.

hi guys i wanna share how i fix my problems with this auto-installing apps.
so this how it works, i also have monkey test and time service problem...totally 100% fix my lenovo a536 by installing its ROM again. force factory reset wont work...

Preparations :
For china devices, do this with your own risk. Only tested on device sold outside the china country.
Only available for ROW version firmware, china firmware please don't do this because it will not work.
Make sure battery is > 50% and already have backup preparations
Download :
A536_S167_141216_ROW ↦ 1 Gb, contains full installation file for update your Lenovo A536 to the latest version S167_ROW
Lenovo A536, Perform OTA Update to the Latest Version ROW_S167
This update don't required any computer so it not need to install any driver on your computer, just download A536_S167_141216_ROW to your computer and after finish move or copy it to your device external SD Card.
On your device rename the A536_S167_141216_ROW to update.zip, just rename it don't extract it, just leave it as update.zip and this file must be place on the root of your external SD Card
Turn off your device, wait for completely turn off then press and hold Power button + Volume Up + Volume Down, release it when you can see recovery mode.
Installation will begin automatically once you successful go to recovery mode, just wait installation to be finish. It will take 3-4 minutes to finish.Done, When installation finish it will reboot your device automatically. First boot will take longer, usually it will take 4-5 minutes to finish. After successful boot just verify that your Build Number is same with the downloaded ROM. Go to System Setting ↦ About Phone ↦ Version Information

so try finding your own model. at androidrookies.com
this is the link where i found my solution. androidrookies.com/2014/12/lenovo-a536-perform-ota-update-to.html#comment-form
hope it helps you as it helps me too.;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech