- 1 Posts
two different gmails one play account?
I don't know if I am imagining this but for some reason I remember that you could add more than one device to your google play store account that didn't have the same gmail as the main email on the device.
was this the case and did they change? I want to share my apps with my kids but I don't want my email and info available to them.
- 02-25-2014, 04:19 PM #2
Re: two different gmails one play account?
Make a gmail account. Put that as the main account on all the devices. Add your real gmail account to your device. Add their real gmail accounts to their devices.
Set up your email programs for only the real gmail addresses. Add the fake one to your device, just in case Google has to send you something (which will normally be spam, but every millennium or so they send you some real information).
- By Phoenix111 in forum AT&TReplies: 6Last Post: 03-23-2014, 03:53 PM
- By greenhelium in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 02-26-2014, 08:45 AM
- By yourphonemyphone in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 26Last Post: 02-25-2014, 10:20 PM
- By Noah0504 in forum HTC One MaxReplies: 3Last Post: 02-25-2014, 09:17 AM
- By Google5 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 02-24-2014, 11:08 PM