- 3 Posts
S4 4.3 hotspot how to..I need help
I have a rooted Verizon S4 running 4.3, build number JSS15J.I545VRUEMK2. This is a phone provided to me by work, so I have no control over the billing/ tethering abilities..I have searched to no avail on how to create a hotspot with this 4.3 build. Can someone please point me in the right direction?
- 02-25-2014, 04:15 PM #2
Re: S4 4.3 hotspot how to..I need help
With Verizon, unless the account is paying for tethering, any packets coming from any device but the phone itself are ignored. IOW, you can't tether through Verizon without paying for it. If the company isn't paying for a tethering account for you, there's nothing you can do to get it to work.
- By Raptor007 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 17Last Post: 03-05-2014, 03:24 PM
- By skyguy737 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 02-25-2014, 09:35 PM
- By IceCold803 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 02-25-2014, 02:15 PM
- By vikingwarrior in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 0Last Post: 02-24-2014, 06:10 PM
- By limpingzombi in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 02-24-2014, 06:08 PM