Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By B. Diddy
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question Galaxy s3 from sprint is getting slow and unresponsive. Help Please

I have a Galaxy S3 from sprint and lately it is getting really slow and freezes up about every 5-10 minutes and it's really starting to bother me because I'll be in the middle of doing something and I have to set my phone down for a good 10 minutes before it starts acting right again. I've tried restarting it and deleting a bunch of unused apps. I really don't wanna factory reset it. I've had it since June 2013. Is it age? Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Default Re: Galaxy s3 from sprint is getting slow and unresponsive. Help Please

Try wiping the system cache partition in the Recovery Menu: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.. You won't lose any personal data or settings.
    Thanked by:
    Wesjayals likes this.

ROM
    X-Note7.0.1

Default Re: Galaxy s3 from sprint is getting slow and unresponsive. Help Please

It's not age - there's no such thing as "electronic arthritis". Try http://androidforums.com/t-mobile-my...ml#post6219209 That's one thing most people don't delete, and it fills up a lot of storage, slowing the phone down.

Also make sure you don't have tons of stuff running in the background. Over time you download things that you forget about, but they're set to start when you turn the phone on, so it's still running all those things you've forgotten about.