1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Samsung Galaxy S3 BLANK SCREEN NO DISPLAY

Hi yes i cracked my Samsung Galaxy s3 screen and the screen was on working fine but i bought a kit to replace the screen and now i get no display on my samsung galaxy s3 i can charge my phone and Green led pops up i can also hear the volume as i turn it up and i can connect to computer as well but i cant see no display any ideas? thanks? also phone was rooted to jellybean 4.3 if that makes a diffrence

Replacement screen i had bought

Last edited by FL OZ; 02-25-2014 at 04:20 PM.

ROM
    AreaROM 3.0 or CM7.0.1

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 BLANK SCREEN NO DISPLAY

Ecidently you did something wrong or broke something. (There's no way to tell what without disassembling the phone and looking.) You have 2 options now.

1) Bring the phone to a repair shop and pay to have what you broke fixed and the screen set up properly6.

2) Keep trying to fix it yourself and probably end up paying about what a new phone would cost, by the time you give up and bring into a repair shop.

Global Posts
    2,716 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 BLANK SCREEN NO DISPLAY

I agree with Rukbat. It is hard to determine the problem from here as it might be a small miscalculation when you were trying to fix it!
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K Rowling

"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix