- 1 Posts
Samsung Galaxy S3 BLANK SCREEN NO DISPLAY
Hi yes i cracked my Samsung Galaxy s3 screen and the screen was on working fine but i bought a kit to replace the screen and now i get no display on my samsung galaxy s3 i can charge my phone and Green led pops up i can also hear the volume as i turn it up and i can connect to computer as well but i cant see no display any ideas? thanks? also phone was rooted to jellybean 4.3 if that makes a diffrence
Replacement screen i had bought
Touch Screen Digitizer Glass White 4 Samsung Galaxy GT i9300 SIII S3 3M Tape New | eBay
- 02-25-2014, 06:50 PM #2
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 BLANK SCREEN NO DISPLAY
Ecidently you did something wrong or broke something. (There's no way to tell what without disassembling the phone and looking.) You have 2 options now.
1) Bring the phone to a repair shop and pay to have what you broke fixed and the screen set up properly6.
2) Keep trying to fix it yourself and probably end up paying about what a new phone would cost, by the time you give up and bring into a repair shop.
- 02-25-2014, 09:55 PM #3
- By Viventis in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 11Last Post: 03-26-2014, 11:39 PM
- By Kelvin Paulino in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 02-27-2014, 03:29 PM
- By clborden in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 02-26-2014, 11:35 AM
- By Saqib Saleem in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 02-25-2014, 04:42 PM
- By Aaron Wolf1 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 02-25-2014, 03:11 PM