- 02-26-2014, 11:33 PM #2
- 02-27-2014, 04:47 PM #4
Re: Samsung Note 8 AT&T - Trouble Rooting
Try Kingo. The worst that can happen (other than growing old waiting for the download - the server is sometimes very slow) is that it'll tell you that it can't root your device. As far as instructions, connect the tab to the computer, install Kingo and run iit. When it connects to the tab, click the "Root" button. Sit back and watch grass grow (it takes a few minutes, downloading the right files for your device, and it will probably reboot at least once). When the Root button turns into a Finish button, click it.
Save Kingo, because if you run it on the tab again, Kingo becomes an unrooting program (in case you should ever want to unroot).
- By yourphonemyphone in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 19Last Post: 03-02-2014, 04:23 AM
- By Bl00dRunzC0ld in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 3Last Post: 02-27-2014, 02:33 AM
- By LycosOmega in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 02-26-2014, 11:12 PM
- By Hebaz in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 02-26-2014, 10:26 PM
- By yourphonemyphone in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 02-26-2014, 02:27 PM