- 02-26-2014, 05:59 PM #2
Re: Need help with wife's phone
Welcome to Android Central! Are the contacts on the microSD card or the SIM card? They're often saved to the SIM, which is why I want to clarify.
When you say she has the contacts on the card, are they in a .CSV file? In that case, you should be able to open the People app (it might also be called Contacts, depending on your phone), then press the Menu button, and Import/Export. You should get options to Import from SIM or Import from Storage.
Another way to do it would be to remove the SD card from the phone (making sure to Unmount it first in the Settings>Storage menu), insert it into a computer, then import it into your Google Contacts on the website. It will then sync to your wife's phone, assuming the phone is linked to the same Google account.
- By THEPRFCT10 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 16Last Post: 03-12-2014, 04:26 PM
- By gm1mqe in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 03-03-2014, 03:50 PM
- By ccrs8 in forum T-MobileReplies: 6Last Post: 03-01-2014, 01:40 PM
- By jaltman in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 02-27-2014, 08:41 AM
- By Nanfoodle in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3 in Canada (Bell/Rogers/Telus)Replies: 0Last Post: 02-26-2014, 02:29 PM