Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By B. Diddy
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Need help with wife's phone

My wife just got a ZTE Savvy today. She has her contacts on MSD card but cant figure out how to download them to her contact list on her phone.
    Could someone help her with this?

Thanks,

Default Re: Need help with wife's phone

Welcome to Android Central! Are the contacts on the microSD card or the SIM card? They're often saved to the SIM, which is why I want to clarify.

When you say she has the contacts on the card, are they in a .CSV file? In that case, you should be able to open the People app (it might also be called Contacts, depending on your phone), then press the Menu button, and Import/Export. You should get options to Import from SIM or Import from Storage.

Another way to do it would be to remove the SD card from the phone (making sure to Unmount it first in the Settings>Storage menu), insert it into a computer, then import it into your Google Contacts on the website. It will then sync to your wife's phone, assuming the phone is linked to the same Google account.
    srkmagnus and UJ95x like this.