A a Avatar help !!

anon8488674

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
I have gone into "my account" and updated my information and I would like to add an avatar.
I tap on "change avatar" a box pops up with a blue button to upload photo. I tap on that, nothing. I would like to upload a photo from my Gallery or Photos! How do I get it to work?
Thanks! Joe

Via my Samsung Galaxy Note 3
"Size does matter!"

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
I have gone into "my account" and updated my information and I would like to add an avatar.
I tap on "change avatar" a box pops up with a blue button to upload photo. I tap on that, nothing. I would like to upload a photo from my Gallery or Photos! How do I get it to work?
Thanks! Joe

"Size does matter!"

Are you doing this from a PC?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
If you have the Android Central Forums app installed you can change the avatar photo from there.

Open app - pull out the menu - select people (at the bottom of the menu) - click on your user name/default photo. This should prompt you take a photo or select from gallery.

Let us know if you need help with either method, PC or AC App.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

anon8488674

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
If you have the Android Central Forums app installed you can change the avatar photo from there.

Open app - pull out the menu - select people (at the bottom of the menu) - click on your user name/default photo. This should prompt you take a photo or select from gallery.

Let us know if you need help with either method, PC or AC App.

Sent from my Nexus I open5 using AC Forums mobile app

I open the app but I don't see a menu with people at the bottom to open up!
I have both Android Central and Android Central Forum apps.
Thanks for your help!
Joe

"Size does matter!"

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I open the app but I don't see a menu with people at the bottom to open up!
I have both Android Central and Android Central Forum apps.
Thanks for your help!
Joe

"Size does matter!"
Open AC Forums App > Log in to your account > go back forum home (all forums listed) > press the menu option on the top left with the AC app logo > scroll down to "people" and select it (it should be below search) > click the account name > click the avatar (the shown avatar should have a blue circle with white camera icon) > choose from gallery or take a photo.

Let us know if you are able to do it with the information provided.

anon8488674

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
I am trying to establish 1 account between Android Central and Android Central Forums and I'll be Dammed if I can get it to workout!
I have tried and tried and I give up!!!!
Joe Clifford/Jalopiejoe (your choice)

"Size does matter!"

IMANUT46

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site

Open app - pull out the menu - select people (at the bottom of the menu) - click on your user name/default photo. This should prompt you take a photo or select from gallery Let us know if you need help with either method, PC or AC App.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

I'm using a smartphone. Which app do I need to open in order to get to PEOPLE. Thanks.

Verizon Samsung Galaxy S5 Lollipop 5.0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18