Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Eclipse2K
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Please Help with BLU Life Pure

Just received my Pure today. The Manual leaves a LOT to be desired.
    this is supposed to be BLU's Flagship model, but I can't find anywhere to change the ringtones for each person in my contacts.
    I have tried the edit contact and it only has a phone,cell phone,picture,and email field
    nothing about select ringtone.
    This doesn't seem right, as the cheap Prism II from t-mobile even has that feature.
    Does anyone know if this phone can do that? If So please tell me where to find the settings.

thanks People

Default Re: Please Help with BLU Life Pure

Welcome to Android Central! It's surprising to me as well that there isn't a downloadable manual from the Blu website. There isn't even a support page, from what I can find.

On my Nexus 5, if I bring up a contact in the People app and press Menu (before selecting Edit), there are options for Edit, Share, Delete, Set ringtone, All calls to voicemail, and Place on Homescreen. Do you see any of those options?

Default Re: Please Help with BLU Life Pure

Quote Originally Posted by B. Diddy View Post
    Welcome to Android Central! It's surprising to me as well that there isn't a downloadable manual from the Blu website. There isn't even a support page, from what I can find.

On my Nexus 5, if I bring up a contact in the People app and press Menu (before selecting Edit), there are options for Edit, Share, Delete, Set ringtone, All calls to voicemail, and Place on Homescreen. Do you see any of those options?
    Same here.

You don't see anything when you select a specific contact? Not even when you go into their detail edit screen? From what I recall, dating back to the original Android software, this is how its always been done. If it wasn't there it wasn't possible.

Also, welcome to Android Central.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Verizon)
    B. Diddy likes this.