help! fascinate stuck on samsung reboot screen!

charleypark

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
my fascinate is rooted and i attempted (foolishly) to replace the default device fonts. however, after following directions and "successfully" completing the steps, my phone rebooted and is now stuck on the samsung reboot screen.

i've tried wiping all data, removing cache, removal of sd card, and rebooting and i'm still stuck on the samsung main reboot screen.

is there anyway to fix this issue or at least restore my phone using terminal on a mac or command on windows? and if this is possible, would debugging have to be checked because i unchecked debugging after i rooted my phone.. thanks.

pvgomer

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
You can use Odin to restore back to stock.

forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=782204&highlight=bricked]Odin Restore files to get you to stock - xda-developers

anothersoulx

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Stuck on Samsung Screen

I had a customer with an Acclaim that powered off while she was on a call and wouldn't power back on. She charged it thinking the battery was dead and did several battery pulls when it was fully charged but kept sitting at the samsung screen, once for hours. we walked thru doing a factory wipe and when it rebooted it sat at the samsung screen again for over 5 min. I had almost given up hope when it powered on. Seen this happen a few times since.