Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default fone wont load

rite iv got an s3 mini its not goin past the charging screen and wen it did the samsung logo befor it comes on is red behind it and not blue

Default Re: fone wont load

Welcome to Android Central! I don't quite understand--you're saying it doesn't go past the charging screen when you try to power it on, while connected to the charger?

How old is the phone? The battery might be having problems--take it out, place it on a table, and try to spin it. If it spins freely, it's bulging in the middle and therefore is going bad and should be replaced.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

hi no battery is fine and yeh i turn the fone on the samsung logo flashes red behind it then the screen stays on samsung galaxy s3 mini and wont got no further

Try booting into Recovery, and wiping the system cache partition, as described in this link: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.. You won't lose any personal data or settings.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

hi i do that and it just stays on the samsung logo i get no info to boot or recover
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

This s3 mini came on lastnite to the set language screen wudnt go any further and now wont *** on at all and its not the battery thanks

Posted via Android Central App