- 02-27-2014, 08:55 PM #2
Re: dvd movies to galaxy s4
1) If they're commercial movies, they're copy-protected (and you don't open them - you own the plastic the DVD is made of and you own the right to play that DVD). So the first ting you have to do is defeat the copy protection (which is a violation of the DCMA).
2) Once you've gotten the audio and video off the DVD, you have to convert the files into a format that you have an app to play. There are many different formats and many different conversion programs. Then you package those files into a "movie" and put it on the phone.
There are websites devoted to DVD copying that can help you better than we can.
- By bracket32 in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 04-07-2014, 10:47 AM
- By ramjet1121 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 02-28-2014, 11:38 AM
- By bigjay2100 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 02-27-2014, 09:32 PM
- By TabGuy in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 2Last Post: 02-27-2014, 04:24 PM
- By kyyadifan in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 02-27-2014, 04:10 PM