How To Create Shortcut To Wireless Networks Settings?

TechnicGeek

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Hello people.

When I had Android 2.3.3 I could create system shortcuts to various software functions, not just apps. I could one-touch navigate to various settings in Device Settings, I could do other things, in particular navigate to Wireless Networks quickly to choose network fast.

With Android 4.2, I can't do that it seems and I am left with upper drop-down menu. Anyone knows a way around that to make my access to Wireless Networks settings faster? Even, better it would be to have access to various system settings as described above.

Thank you!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! What phone do you have? On most devices running Jellybean and Kitkat, there should be a widget for Settings Shortcut. Do you not have that?

Otherwise, I suggest Power Toggles, which is an excellent and versatile widget.

Posted via Android Central App

TechnicGeek

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! What phone do you have? On most devices running Jellybean and Kitkat, there should be a widget for Settings Shortcut. Do you not have that?

Otherwise, I suggest Power Toggles, which is an excellent and versatile widget.

Posted via Android Central App

Thank you! It appears I overlooked it because I didn't know there would pop-up menu appear after touching widget. This is what I was looking for.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles