- 6 Posts
How To Create Shortcut To Wireless Networks Settings?
When I had Android 2.3.3 I could create system shortcuts to various software functions, not just apps. I could one-touch navigate to various settings in Device Settings, I could do other things, in particular navigate to Wireless Networks quickly to choose network fast.
With Android 4.2, I can't do that it seems and I am left with upper drop-down menu. Anyone knows a way around that to make my access to Wireless Networks settings faster? Even, better it would be to have access to various system settings as described above.
- 02-28-2014, 01:02 AM #2
Re: How To Create Shortcut To Wireless Networks Settings?
Welcome to Android Central! What phone do you have? On most devices running Jellybean and Kitkat, there should be a widget for Settings Shortcut. Do you not have that?
Otherwise, I suggest Power Toggles, which is an excellent and versatile widget.
Posted via Android Central App
- By dart4605 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 03-02-2014, 08:33 PM
- By Abdal Jaquez in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 02-28-2014, 08:44 AM
- By jesus4gaveme03 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 1Last Post: 02-28-2014, 03:23 AM
- By jinjin12 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 02-28-2014, 12:00 AM
- By ajen in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 02-27-2014, 11:04 PM