Playing music from the music folder only
Can this be done? I use voice recorder to record meetings and when I play music offline, I'm constantly pressing skip to get the stupid thing to play the music again (on shuffle).
It's really frustrating to have a lot of voice recordings in say "voice recorder folder" and all my music in the "music" folder but all the music players just pull .mp3 from the whole phone because I'll go from ACDC to, "today we will be discussing blah blah blah in today's meeting."
Making one big playlist of music.mp3 seems like a lousy work around which is all I can think of
thanks in advance
- 02-28-2014, 02:47 PM #2
Re: Playing music from the music folder only
You could try adding a ".nomedia" file in the folder with the voice recordings. This should make the Media Scanner ignore that folder when searching for music, photo, and video files to populate the Gallery and the Music apps. You can create a blank ".nomedia" text file with any file manager.
- 02-28-2014, 03:22 PM #3
- By jabo75 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 6Last Post: 06-12-2016, 03:00 AM
- By Thomas Schreiter in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-08-2015, 08:40 PM
- By srkmagnus in forum HTC One M8Replies: 24Last Post: 03-04-2014, 11:12 AM
- By Kathie Adam in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 03-02-2014, 06:01 PM
- By skstrials in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 02-28-2014, 03:16 PM