- 3 Posts
Nexus S 4g Root gone wrong.....
so, in an attempt to root my phone, i somehow deleted my OS. I dont kno how i did it nd there are no restore points. Phone won't load at all, i tried the bootloader mode nd tried wiping the cache and data several times but changes nothing....the phone connects to the computer to charge but wont come up as a storage device or a cell phone....Please help if possible....Thank You in advance
- 02-28-2014, 03:04 PM #2
- 1,809 Posts
Re: Nexus S 4g Root gone wrong.....
Just search for instruction to flash factory image using fastboot, there are guides all over the net for it. The commands are also in the "flash-all.bat" file inside the factory image.
This guide will work, but you just have to use the correct image for your device: [GUIDE] Nexus 4 - Factory Image Restore
After flashing factory image, flash TWRP recovery using fastboot (using the command: fastboot flash recovery nameofrecoveryimage.img). Then boot into TWRP and flash SuperSu to root it again.
factory image: https://developers.google.com/androi...s/images#sojus
driver and adb/fastboot: https://drive.google.com/folderview?...p=sharing#list
twrp: Techerrata Downloads - Browsing crespo4g
supersu: SuperSU Download
- By jabo75 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 5Last Post: 11-05-2014, 07:03 PM
- By pizza_pablo in forum Droid RAZR MReplies: 2Last Post: 05-01-2014, 04:47 PM
- By Waterdroid in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 3Last Post: 03-02-2014, 04:50 AM
- By EthanGB in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 0Last Post: 02-28-2014, 02:46 PM
- By mreina in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 0Last Post: 02-28-2014, 12:32 PM