- 02-28-2014, 05:15 PM #2
As far as I know, there aren't any apps that let you reboot an Android device without root. Shutdown and reboot commands do require root permissions to be executed by third-party apps.Ambassador Guides, Tips, and How-To's — Table of Contents
Softbricking be damned.
- 02-28-2014, 05:22 PM #3
Even altering the reboot menu requires root access.
To the OP, why do you need the reboot option?
Holding the power button simulates a battery pull and is pretty close to a reboot.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
- By Jason Daniels2 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 16Last Post: 11-16-2014, 02:06 PM
- By aadepa in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 5Last Post: 06-29-2014, 07:40 PM
- By krue92 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 03-05-2014, 04:18 PM
- By 1210saad in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 2Last Post: 02-21-2014, 09:19 AM
- By marlin29311 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 3Last Post: 02-18-2014, 05:47 PM