- 23 Posts
Travelling to Scotland...
And I would like to know the options for cell service...
I have an ATT Galaxy s3, Nokia Lumia 520 (ATT Go) and a Verizon Iphone 5...
I've heard there are sims available for purchase overseas but will they work with my ATT phone or ATT Go?
What are my options?
Any help is appreciated.
- 03-04-2014, 11:30 AM #2
Re: Travelling to Scotland...
If the phones are unlocked they will work on any global gsm network their radios. The unlocking can be done through AT&T or via third party. The Verizon phone should be global gsm unlocked as per a spectrum acquisition. So it might be easiest to use overseas.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
- By SmithlandCart in forum VerizonReplies: 5Last Post: 03-06-2014, 05:43 PM
- By Almeuit in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 03-06-2014, 11:42 AM
- By Richard Dallaire in forum ASUS Transformer Pad TF701Replies: 2Last Post: 03-05-2014, 05:41 PM
- By portablealpha in forum AT&TReplies: 3Last Post: 03-05-2014, 10:29 AM
- By deludel in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 03-04-2014, 10:27 PM