Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Android4life

Default Using Google Voice and cellular at the same time. Is it possible?

I am sure this has been answered before, but I searched and could not find it. I set up a Google Voice number for my business, and want it to ring to my cellphone. However, I also want to keep my cellular number separate because well that is my personal number. I do receive txts and voicemails when the Google Voice number is called via notifications from the Voice app. However, is their a way to have the Google Voice number ring if someone calls it and ring separate from my personal cell phone number? Thanks!
    Banned

Default Re: Using Google Voice and cellular at the same time. Is it possible?

Yes but don't plan for it yet there is about to be a major change with Google Voice this May with its merge into Hangouts. At least from a business point of view you would want reliability first imo.

Merging Of Google Voice And Hangouts Will Result Shutting Down All 3rd-Party Voice Apps In May 2014
    Thanked by: