- 879 Posts
Using Google Voice and cellular at the same time. Is it possible?
I am sure this has been answered before, but I searched and could not find it. I set up a Google Voice number for my business, and want it to ring to my cellphone. However, I also want to keep my cellular number separate because well that is my personal number. I do receive txts and voicemails when the Google Voice number is called via notifications from the Voice app. However, is their a way to have the Google Voice number ring if someone calls it and ring separate from my personal cell phone number? Thanks!
- 03-05-2014, 01:43 PM #2
- 2,600 Posts
Re: Using Google Voice and cellular at the same time. Is it possible?
Yes but don't plan for it yet there is about to be a major change with Google Voice this May with its merge into Hangouts. At least from a business point of view you would want reliability first imo.
Merging Of Google Voice And Hangouts Will Result Shutting Down All 3rd-Party Voice Apps In May 2014
- By Paul Fine in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 07-18-2014, 05:33 PM
- By Scott7217 in forum EntertainmentReplies: 7Last Post: 06-22-2014, 07:51 AM
- By usafsp in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 13Last Post: 03-14-2014, 11:28 PM
- By ShaggyKids in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 03-06-2014, 10:18 AM
- By yourphonemyphone in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 03-06-2014, 06:55 AM