Galaxy Ace 2 x MMS Problem! :(
Firstly I had the galaxy gio on a talk and text plan. I went to Virgin mobile and Upgraded to a Galaxy Ace 2 with the silver plan which gets me Picture messaging. So i took my sim card from my gio and put it in my ace 2 and the phones great! Although i cant send or download MMS. My mobile data is turned ON. and it's using the stock MMS APN called Browser (It uses the bell apn). If I try to send a picture than all that happens is it stays sending and says
"currently unable to send your message.it will be sent when the service becomes available" But never sends, than if I recieve a mms and select download it says downloading but never does. i tried a factory reset, new apns, and sending mms to myself but nothings working!
Any help is greatly appreciated!
- 03-05-2014, 08:51 PM #2
Re: Galaxy Ace 2 x MMS Problem! :(
Well my mom has the exact same phone and same plan, she can send picture messages, and i cant. her apn settings is the same as mine and both are phones mobile data is on. The only differences that I think will solve it is that her sim card says virgin Moible LTE on it, and mines an older virgin mobile sim card thats white.
- By zaydabarber in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 12Last Post: 03-19-2014, 06:27 PM
- By Aesthete18 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 03-07-2014, 11:02 PM
- By Jwilock in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4Replies: 2Last Post: 03-06-2014, 07:51 PM
- By yourphonemyphone in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 03-06-2014, 07:55 AM
- By guigs62 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 03-06-2014, 12:06 AM