How can someone contact GooglePlay to provide feedback.

Ghostnyc

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
Hello,
I am hoping someone can help with this. I want to reach out to anyone at googleplay regarding a complaint about the UI. I have a few android devices and the consolidated app list drives me nuts. In the previous version of Googleplay (aka google app store) you could easily see apps by device which was ideal.

Is there something I am missing? Is there a setting somewhere I can access to change this some how? Does anyone know of any way to contact googleplay devs and provide them my feedback/complaint?

Thanks in advance

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Print it out. Light a match to the paper. There's more chance they'll get it that way than if you physically went to the Google offices and asked to speak to someone.

Now, if you want to congratulate them on how they helped you so immensely by putting all the apps in one place, you'd probably find them separated by device in a week.

Google seems to understand "can't stand this" to mean "great idea" and "could you please" to mean "absolutely never". Just look at all the "improvements" they've made to their apps. It's like the higher ups tell the programming department, "have fun, guys, Write whatever you feel like writing today." Navigation used to be a great app. If not for My Directions, it would now be 200% useless.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Are you talking about the "My Apps/All" list on the Play Store app, or the My Apps list on the website? On the app, you should still be able to see the list of apps installed on your device.

You can send feedback here--click on the Contact Us button at the upper right. https://support.google.com/googleplay/?hl=en

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hello,
I am hoping someone can help with this. I want to reach out to anyone at googleplay regarding a complaint about the UI. I have a few android devices and the consolidated app list drives me nuts. In the previous version of Googleplay (aka google app store) you could easily see apps by device which was ideal.

Is there something I am missing? Is there a setting somewhere I can access to change this some how? Does anyone know of any way to contact googleplay devs and provide them my feedback/complaint?

Thanks in advance

I would take B. Diddy's suggestion and email Google.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app

someguy01234

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
I don't know how many complained about the crappy Playstore app without Google not giving a crap. You have to download a third party app to list only your purchased apps and in customized listings.

I honestly don't know what they were smoking when they came up with the organization of the tiles in Quick Toggles window for stock Android.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary