- 914 Posts
Help!! Mail delivery subsystem messages
I hope someone can help me. For a few days now I've been getting mail delivery failure messages with every regular email I receive and it's driving me crazy! It's sighting "dopushmail" which I believe was an app that I downloaded a while back but I don't use it and when I go online to look, this developer is not supporting the app any more. Does anyone know what the heck is going on?
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-06-2014, 03:14 PM #2
Re: Help!! Mail delivery subsystem messages
Did you uninstall the app? If you did, did you first clear cache and clear data for the app? If not, reinstall the app, then uninstall it, clearing cache and data first. That MAY fix the problem. (It depends on how the app was written.)
If you didn't uninstall the app then, of course, clear its cache and data and uninstall it (using Application manager).
- By JerseyGirl AJ in forum HTC One MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 03-11-2014, 06:28 AM
- By Denisew 1972 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 03-08-2014, 11:38 PM
- By galaxynote8inchuser in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 1Last Post: 03-05-2014, 10:08 PM
- By lgbalfa in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 0Last Post: 03-05-2014, 07:01 PM
- By Andrea Foren in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 03-05-2014, 05:14 PM