- 03-06-2014, 01:48 PM #2
Re: nexus 5
The alarm on the phone will not go off if the phone is off, it needs to on in order for that to happen, as far as I know there is no way to have the phone turn on for the alarm. Unless someone has another suggestion simply leave the phone on overnight.
- 03-06-2014, 02:12 PM #3
Re: nexus 5
Welcome to Android Central! A few questions:
1. Are you using the alarm from the stock Clock, or are you talking about Reminder alarms from Calendar?
2. In the Clock app, tap the Menu button, then Settings, then Alarm volume. Make sure it isn't all the way down.
3. In the Clock app, under the Alarm Clock section, tap on the alarm that you set up, then check which ringtone is listed--make sure it doesn't say "Silent."
4. When you say the alarm doesn't go off when the Nexus 5 is switched off, do you mean that it's only asleep, or is it fully powered down?[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/P3S6fTo.png[/IMG]
- By Eloise Q in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 8Last Post: 08-01-2015, 07:49 PM
- By Jimmy Grzybek in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 9Last Post: 04-28-2014, 05:33 AM
- By flybub in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 16Last Post: 03-07-2014, 05:03 PM
- By Paskell in forum Nexus 5 AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 03-06-2014, 12:38 AM
- By fluffygood in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 03-05-2014, 10:30 AM