Issues with Google Play
I am a new Android user (see ya iphone) just trying to find my way around. For the most part everything is intuitive but I'm having trouble finding paid apps in the Google Play store. Every search comes up with free apps only. I've tried clicking on the apps section instead of searching but I get the same thing. I should note that I have successfully downloaded free apps and one paid app. The paid app was found via search and was the root version of Titanium backup however I have not rooted my device yet and it does no appear in the app drawer.
My device specifics are as follows:
LG G2 AT&T version running Kit Kat 4.4
I hope this helps and thanks for looking.
- 03-07-2014, 09:29 AM #2
- 03-07-2014, 10:32 AM #4
- 03-07-2014, 11:05 AM #6
- 03-07-2014, 01:29 PM #8
Re: Issues with Google Play
Play is Google's official app store. The paid version of the app might be in the app somewhere.
From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app
- 03-07-2014, 01:43 PM #9
- 03-08-2014, 07:30 PM #10
- 03-09-2014, 03:21 AM #11
- By Monique Newson in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 03-09-2014, 09:27 PM
- By SHIVA77 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 8Last Post: 03-07-2014, 10:15 PM
- By mekano in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 03-07-2014, 09:27 PM
- By Suertetres in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-07-2014, 12:27 PM
- By Tbone2299 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 03-07-2014, 09:21 AM