Xperia ray Wifi problems
Good evening,i've been having problems with my wifi.I turn it on,connect to my home network,start a video on youtube,watch it for ~5 minutes,and the wifi stops working,it shows me that it is connected,but i can't browse,facebook,youtube,nothing.I then turn off wifi,and try turning it on,but it doesn't turn on,instead it says turning on wifi.Then i put the phone away for about 2 hours,come back,its fine again,watch a video for 5 mins,and everything is repeating.
Any help would be appreciated!
- 03-07-2014, 06:35 PM #2
Re: Xperia ray Wifi problems
Welcome to Android Central! Review this guide and see if any of the tips help: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-problems.html
- 03-08-2014, 08:26 PM #3
- 03-09-2014, 05:49 PM #5
- By Nuuq in forum HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 03-09-2014, 01:23 PM
- By Gustopho in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-07-2014, 05:03 PM
- By fstanuff in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 03-07-2014, 03:34 PM
- By eeyore6802 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 3Last Post: 03-07-2014, 02:27 PM
- By Jermaine Betterknowit in forum Droid RAZR MReplies: 0Last Post: 03-07-2014, 10:01 AM