Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By srkmagnus
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Unhappy i lost my 4glte samsung s3 please help me

i lost my Korean 4glte Samsung s3 in Nepal in last weak how to fined and track this phone i don't no manufacture number but i tread to track Samsung account but phone is offline. please help me. my English is not good sorry for that.

Global Posts
    9,111 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: i lost my 4glte samsung s3 please help me

Quote Originally Posted by Ashish Limbu View Post
    i lost my Korean 4glte Samsung s3 in Nepal in last weak how to fined and track this phone i don't no manufacture number but i tread to track Samsung account but phone is offline. please help me. my English is not good sorry for that.
    Google has a device manager page to find a lost device or remotely wipe it. Services maybe limited since it doesn't appear that you set it up. But it's worth a shot to see if you can wipe the device.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
    UJ95x likes this.

Global Posts
    8,983 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.4

Quote Originally Posted by srkmagnus View Post
    Google has a device manager page to find a lost device or remotely wipe it. Services maybe limited since it doesn't appear that you set it up. But it's worth a shot to see if you can wipe the device.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
    This.
    Apps that allow you to find and remotely wipe your phone usually require that they be set up before the loss/theft, so not having set it up will make it really difficult to find

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2
    "We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan

Global Posts
    6,000 Global Posts
    ROM
    X-Note7.0.1

The Device Manager will find the device the last time it was on. It won't wipe it unless it was previously set up to enable that - but it will find where the device was the last time it was turned on (or where it is now if it's on).
    Banned

Global Posts
    154 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rukbat View Post
    The Device Manager will find the device the last time it was on. It won't wipe it unless it was previously set up to enable that - but it will find where the device was the last time it was turned on (or where it is now if it's on).
    The free app 'AndroidLost' can be installed from the Play Store on your device AFTER you lost it using any web connected browser. Just log in with your Gmail address and password. When you've installed AndroidLost you can do all sorts of things with the device, like locating it or wiping it remotely, etc. etc. (Just like you could with 'Plan B').