- 5 Posts
Cannot go into Factory Reset GT-S7560M
Hi guys,The phone is a GT-S7560M. I have googled how to factory reset it and was told to hold the vol up, home, and power keys. When I do this the GT-S7560M logo comes up and then it goes dark If I release the buttons when the screen flashes it starts up normally and takes me to the screen where it asks for my password. If I hold the vol down button, home, power, then the phone vibrates. Does anybody know how to get past this so i can reset my phone?
- 03-09-2014, 09:23 AM #2
Re: Cannot go into Factory Reset GT-S7560M
It is also under settings> backup and reset.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
- By apexnine in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 10-20-2014, 12:02 AM
- By Mark Jelley in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 03-13-2014, 07:59 PM
- By carebearlulu in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 03-11-2014, 03:49 PM
- By angry english in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1Replies: 2Last Post: 03-08-2014, 08:54 PM
- By boos1906 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 03-08-2014, 11:20 AM