- 1 Posts
Note 3: Is there a way to turn off the email counter on the email icon?
I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and I am using the native email application with an Exchange account. I do not like the email counter telling me how many unread messages I have. I have notifications turned off so I do not have anything showing up in my notification bar. Is there a way to disable to email counter?
- 03-09-2014, 10:40 AM #2
- 03-09-2014, 11:33 AM #3
Re: Note 3: Is there a way to turn off the email counter on the email icon?
Are you referring to the icon on the home screen? If so, remove the icon then add it back from the app drawer. Perhaps there's a widget installed and it's giving the unread count.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
- 03-09-2014, 12:44 PM #4
- 03-09-2014, 06:01 PM #5
- By dpham00 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 63Last Post: 05-19-2014, 01:28 PM
- By jpinto in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 2Last Post: 03-18-2014, 01:18 AM
- By eric002 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 03-09-2014, 12:01 PM
- By Mariano DM in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-09-2014, 10:55 AM
- By leozdad in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 03-09-2014, 09:45 AM