- 3 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
YouTube App: I can see my subscriptions on desktop, but not on my phone
Yesterday, I went though all the process of setting up Google+ and a YouTube channel simply because I wanted to post a comment on some video. Now, in the YouTube app on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, I cannot view my subscriptions. I tried clearing all the data from the settings, but that did not work too. Any idea how I can get things back to normal?
- 03-10-2014, 12:51 AM #2
Re: YouTube App: I can see my subscriptions on desktop, but not on my phone
Welcome to Android Central! On the main YouTube screen on the app, swipe in from the left. You should see "My Subscriptions" there.
- By quitedumb in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 05-27-2014, 04:38 PM
- By extraclass in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 2Last Post: 03-14-2014, 10:24 PM
- By LG G2 in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 03-11-2014, 09:27 PM
- By nexuss00 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 03-10-2014, 11:49 PM
- By jrmx17 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 03-09-2014, 11:00 PM