Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default K9 and Gmail settings help

Hi all, Iím new to the site, but after googling I need some help. To give you context, Iíve had this working in the past, but after having to reset my phone, and not backing my settings up properly I canít get k9 to work how I want to with my gmail account, but I know what I want is possible.

I use K9 on my phone, and Apple mail on my laptop. Essentially, I want to see all the emails I did not delete on my computer in the mail program to show up on my phone. But I also want any deletions/read emails to remain completely untouched in Mail on my computer. To be clear, this has nothing to do with how it looks on gmail.com, since I donít care about that as much. I canít even figure out how to get any old emails back in my inbox other than the oneís that Iíve gotten in the last day or so. I have it set to show emails from anytime though.

Unfortunately, I canít remember what I did to have this working so perfectly last time. Any help is appreciated.