| || |
I need help installing cyanogenmod on my Verizon Galaxy S4
Hello. I have a rooted Verizon galaxy S4 i595 (Snapdragon). I tried to install cyanogenmod 10.2.1 but was unable despite the multiple tutorials I looked at. None seemed to work. None of the tutorials explained how to install the ROM manager. It resetted Touchwiz to factory settings. Here is what I have done.
1. I downloaded the ROM from the cyanogenmod website
2. I installed Clockworkmod
4. I copied the ROM into my SD card
5. I told it to completely wipe my phone.
6. I went to the menu to install from an external card and found the .zip and told it to install.
It got a few errors relating to verifying a signature and just brought me to factory settings touchwiz. It also said "No Command". It is still rooted.
7. Then i tried a "touchwin", but I think that the clockworkmod would not allow it to do anything.
What did I do wrong? What should I do? Do I need to remove clockwork recovery? Thank you.