Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By PsyOr
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question [Q] Apps permissions after uninstall

Just to make sure,
    When installing a app (after confirm its permissions) - the persmissions like "contact", "calls", etc (all kind of permissions) - are disabled to the dev once I delete the app or he always have access to my info (at permissions) OR at the time I've download the app he have access to the permissions until I delete it and all the permissions are disable?

Usually this information/permissions are availabe to the dev automatically once I install the app or he need manualy to get into this informations?
    If I force stop the app, will it still have access to my data (permissions) or only if its running?

Thanks!

Default Re: [Q] Apps permissions after uninstall

Permissions are for the app, not for the developer. As long as the app is installed on your device, it will have the permissions that you granted to it when you installed it. Once you've uninstalled the app, those permissions go away, and it can't do anything to you or your phone. So you're fine!
    Thanked by:
    PsyOr 
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: [Q] Apps permissions after uninstall

Quote Originally Posted by B. Diddy View Post
    Permissions are for the app, not for the developer. As long as the app is installed on your device, it will have the permissions that you granted to it when you installed it. Once you've uninstalled the app, those permissions go away, and it can't do anything to you or your phone. So you're fine!
    Thanks for your fast answer mate!
    good to know!
    B. Diddy likes this.