[Q] Apps permissions after uninstall
Just to make sure,
When installing a app (after confirm its permissions) - the persmissions like "contact", "calls", etc (all kind of permissions) - are disabled to the dev once I delete the app or he always have access to my info (at permissions) OR at the time I've download the app he have access to the permissions until I delete it and all the permissions are disable?
Usually this information/permissions are availabe to the dev automatically once I install the app or he need manualy to get into this informations?
If I force stop the app, will it still have access to my data (permissions) or only if its running?
- 03-11-2014, 02:35 AM #2
Re: [Q] Apps permissions after uninstall
Permissions are for the app, not for the developer. As long as the app is installed on your device, it will have the permissions that you granted to it when you installed it. Once you've uninstalled the app, those permissions go away, and it can't do anything to you or your phone. So you're fine!
- By whodunit in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 29Last Post: 04-08-2016, 10:11 PM
- By bcbbanga4l in forum LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 03-11-2014, 01:17 AM
- By linuxalien in forum LG Optimus SeriesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-11-2014, 12:23 AM
- By devscats in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 1Last Post: 03-10-2014, 10:31 PM
- By emailmbooster in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-10-2014, 09:23 PM