Very low audio Android 4.4 on netbook

I-Aleximux

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys!
I've installed Android 4.4 on an HP Mini 110 netbook. It' incredible to see that sad machine working so fine without Windows :) Anyway... the only important problem is that the audio is very very very low, and even looking around on google I hanven't find anything. Could you tell me if is there a solution? It's really sad because everitying work perfectly, the only other (not so important) problem is that the lower part of the app's names are deleted, but someone suggested me to solve it vith another launcher. But the audio problem is really important :'(

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
It is likely an amplifier that is not getting turned on because there is no driver for it in the Android build your using. Sorry I can't offer more help but maybe someone here will have more for ya.

I-Aleximux

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
Thanx zerora, but the strange thing is that I can hear but the audio is really low, almost unhearable. I could understand if it would work or not but in this case... it works, but why it's so low?? I thought about something about codec or amplification (but even with the external speakers the situation is the same). I don't know what to say because I'm not expert so... I wait and hope there is someone here that can help me :)

I-Aleximux

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
Headphones and external speakers electrically plugged (excuse me but I don't know how to say it :D I mean speakrs "cable powered"), so maybe pre-amplified (??!).
Always the same result.

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Well if cable connected headphone also sound really low then it isn't an amp effecting them because headphone use really low power. It is a real stumper.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol