Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question Very low audio Android 4.4 on netbook

Hi guys!
    I've installed Android 4.4 on an HP Mini 110 netbook. It' incredible to see that sad machine working so fine without Windows Anyway... the only important problem is that the audio is very very very low, and even looking around on google I hanven't find anything. Could you tell me if is there a solution? It's really sad because everitying work perfectly, the only other (not so important) problem is that the lower part of the app's names are deleted, but someone suggested me to solve it vith another launcher. But the audio problem is really important

Default Re: Very low audio Android 4.4 on netbook

It is likely an amplifier that is not getting turned on because there is no driver for it in the Android build your using. Sorry I can't offer more help but maybe someone here will have more for ya.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thanx zerora, but the strange thing is that I can hear but the audio is really low, almost unhearable. I could understand if it would work or not but in this case... it works, but why it's so low?? I thought about something about codec or amplification (but even with the external speakers the situation is the same). I don't know what to say because I'm not expert so... I wait and hope there is someone here that can help me

Have you tried headphones?
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Headphones and external speakers electrically plugged (excuse me but I don't know how to say it I mean speakrs "cable powered"), so maybe pre-amplified (??!).
    Always the same result.

Well if cable connected headphone also sound really low then it isn't an amp effecting them because headphone use really low power. It is a real stumper.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Yes, I think it's not simple to solve :/