Can I play a video on my Android Mobile device and share it on a second device (android Tablet)

IsraelGlz

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I do not know if it is possible to share between android devices music and video to stream audio (music) or video among to devices at the same time.

For example: I am in a train and I have a movie in my android phone and I want to see it but also share it with my friend on his tablet. I would like to see it in both devices at the same time. Is this possible? Do I need to download an app for this, to sync the reproduction of the video or music?

Can I use Wi-Fi direct or use a Bluetooth connection?

Can it be this made only between android devices or can it be a mix of Os such: android to iOs (apple)?

Hope you could enlighten me.

Thanks,

IsraelGlz

Ealevenish

Banned
Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I do not know if it is possible to share between android devices music and video to stream audio (music) or video among to devices at the same time.

For example: I am in a train and I have a movie in my android phone and I want to see it but also share it with my friend on his tablet. I would like to see it in both devices at the same time. Is this possible? Do I need to download an app for this, to sync the reproduction of the video or music?

Can I use Wi-Fi direct or use a Bluetooth connection?

Can it be this made only between android devices or can it be a mix of Os such: android to iOs (apple)?

If you install the free app Teamviewer on both devices ? be they Android or iOS ? you can mirror = stream the screen of the one live onto the other's screen. With a slight lag, dependant on the speed of both devices' connection.
With Teamviewer you can also remotely control/operate another device. Ideal for troubleshooting friends' and relatives' devices. Even when you're on the other side of the planet.
Teamviewer also works on tablets, and on Windows and Apple computers and laptops.

Bluetooth can't handle streaming video. I'm not sure about WiFi Direct.

Caveat: downloading, uploading, and streaming videos, photos, and audio over mobile networks eats big chunks out of your monthly dataplan, if you have one. It's also the slowest connection (with the biggest lag). So I recommend using Teamviewer when both devices are on WiFi.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary