Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By drago1983
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default nexus 5 or moto x

Hi I'm not far from getting new contract so I'm looking for new devices and found 2 with I like a most. Nexus 5 and moto x. Can you help me to choice one of them please, I read a lot about them and still can't decided which one. I'm a bit of a gamer but still like futures of 2 of them. One is Niger then other but its not a Hugh difference one is quad core second just two but still in benchmarks they are similar. And its hard one to choice:-D . Please help me what that issue

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    3 Global Posts

Default Re: nexus 5 or moto x

I have the nexus 5. Just got it a few days ago. Best phone I have ever had. I hear that the moto x has a better battery life tho. But that does not matter to me. Im always around somewhere that let's me charge.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Both are great phones. Which phone is better depends on what is important to you and how you use a phone. The Nexus 5 has a faster processor, a larger, higher resolution screen, a better camera (though neither phone's camera is great), and faster updates (though the Moto X gets very fast updates as well). Over on the Moto X side you get a smaller device (easier one handed use), better battery life, custom colors, Touchless control (which is awesome when driving), Active display (again, an awesome feature), and Moto Assist (awesome feature). When I was faced with this choice, I went with the Moto X, though I very nearly went with the Nexus 5. For me, the killer feature is Touchless Control. I use it every single day, mutliple time per day. I drive 80 miles a day (about twice what is average) and being able to send a text to my wife when I'm half way home or start a call or have texts read to me all without every touching the phone is amazing.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    80 Global Posts

Nexus 5 is better than moto x. you can use nexus 5 as much as you want because of strong case and so more...

Nexus 5
    - Fastest to get Android updates
    - 2.3ghz Snapdragon 800 quad core processor
    - 8mp camera with OIS
    - 5 inch 1080p screen resolution

Moto X
    - Touch less control
    - Active notifications
    - Moto Assist
    - X8 performs just as smooth as Nexus 5 despite having lesser specs.
    - Compact with 4.7 inch screen
    - Better speaker
    - Better battery life

Posted via HTC One GPe
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    22,237 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

I have both and my X gets more out of a charge than the N5 does. That us about the only drawback.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here
    Thanked by:
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Thanks for yours help I think I'll go for moto x if its not far from nexus 5 in tasking then its worth it :-)

Posted via Android Central App
    charlee08 likes this.