HTC recovery mode
I have HTC One mini running android 4.3 and sense 5.5.
I can't get it to reboot into recovery mode so that I can run the bloatkill.zip file i edited.
When I try I get an icon of the phone on the screen with a red triangular warning sign inside it.
Must the bootloader first be unlocked to enter recovery mode?
Additionally, where can I find a list of all the bloatware that is safe to delete without negatively affecting the phone's operation?
Thanks in advance!
- By zoneweb in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 7Last Post: 04-08-2014, 07:35 AM
- By dandrew68 in forum HTC OneReplies: 7Last Post: 03-15-2014, 11:14 AM
- By shtarker in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 03-13-2014, 02:38 PM
- By au_pris in forum HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 03-13-2014, 06:46 AM
- By zoneweb in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-12-2014, 07:37 PM