- 1 Posts
I've deleted my android operating system on Galaxy Fit. HELP!
So, i've decided to install android 4.2.2. on my samsung galaxy fit.
I searched on youtube and found someone's video. I did exactly what he did, but he skipped something. I needed to install clockworkmode before i tried to install this android.
I still have the 4.2.2. zip file, but it failes to install.
When i enter the download mode(home button+lock+volume down), it freezes on that yellow triangle and an android shoveling. Help, please !
- 03-13-2014, 11:46 PM #2
Re: I've deleted my android operating system on Galaxy Fit. HELP!
Open the zip file. See if you have 4 filles in it, a pit file and 3 md5 files.
If you do, you can try installing those files using Odin, which is the proper way to flash a Samsung.
If not, you can look on Sammobile Firmwares/ (use s5670 as the phone's number) to see if they have the firmware for your country/carrier.
- By Rahul Puri4 in forum LG G2Replies: 9Last Post: 07-11-2016, 09:29 AM
- By gerryp123 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 10Last Post: 06-03-2014, 12:56 PM
- By Grant Ziebell in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 5Last Post: 03-24-2014, 06:08 PM
- By angry english in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1Replies: 4Last Post: 03-13-2014, 06:19 PM
- By jfb42 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 2Last Post: 03-13-2014, 02:10 PM