- 14 Posts
Can I use my androids (note 2 and atrix 4g others) as spekaers for other devices?
Can I run a line out (like from a pc or a cd player) to an input (like mic in) on the android and play it thru the speaker on the android? Anyone do this? How to set it up? I know I can with splashtop but thats very processor intensive.
- 03-14-2014, 12:18 AM #2
- 03-14-2014, 12:22 AM #3
- 03-14-2014, 11:19 PM #4
Re: Can I use my androids (note 2 and atrix 4g others) as spekaers for other devices?
You could set up a web server on your computer (xampp) and use icecast to make the audio available to any browser that connects to the page, then use the phones' browsers to connect to the page and play the audio. Icecast makes it pretty simple. If you don't mind putting port numbers into the address (192.168.1.100:8080), you don't even need the web server.
- By titans30dude in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 03-30-2014, 08:18 AM
- By piedpiper853 in forum AT&T ATRIX HDReplies: 1Last Post: 03-19-2014, 01:52 AM
- By rduncan7413 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 03-13-2014, 11:24 PM
- By d-roidz31 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 03-13-2014, 11:17 PM
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 03-13-2014, 10:49 PM