Apps disappeared & 0 storage???

amye4369

Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
My daughter got her tablet 2 months ago. She had about 30 apps on it. Played on it Wed night & all was fine. Somewhere between Wed night & Fri night all of the apps disappeared. Today, it made me retype in her google account & all of that(like you do when you FIRST get it) I tried going to Play Store to re-download them & it says insufficient storage. I then went to settings>storage & 0.00 is available! How can her tablet be full when she only has the factory preset apps on it now??? How do I solve this problem? I'm attempting to power off & back on. it's taking 20 minutes to power down. Should I just factory reset it?

It's a 7 inch Dopo tablet

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
My daughter got her tablet 2 months ago. She had about 30 apps on it. Played on it Wed night & all was fine. Somewhere between Wed night & Fri night all of the apps disappeared. Today, it made me retype in her google account & all of that(like you do when you FIRST get it) I tried going to Play Store to re-download them & it says insufficient storage. I then went to settings>storage & 0.00 is available! How can her tablet be full when she only has the factory preset apps on it now??? How do I solve this problem? I'm attempting to power off & back on. it's taking 20 minutes to power down. Should I just factory reset it?

It's a 7 inch Dopo tablet

Welcome to the forums.
I am not sure what may have happened, but I would try a reset.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Using your screenshot as a guide, try going to spots down to Apps. Scroll down and start clearing data on some of the apps that are there that you don't use, say G+ for example. See if that opens up some space.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Also, did you do a full factory reset, or just a power off and power on reboot? Make sure you do a full factory reset.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech