Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Apps disappeared & 0 storage???

My daughter got her tablet 2 months ago. She had about 30 apps on it. Played on it Wed night & all was fine. Somewhere between Wed night & Fri night all of the apps disappeared. Today, it made me retype in her google account & all of that(like you do when you FIRST get it) I tried going to Play Store to re-download them & it says insufficient storage. I then went to settings>storage & 0.00 is available! How can her tablet be full when she only has the factory preset apps on it now??? How do I solve this problem? I'm attempting to power off & back on. it's taking 20 minutes to power down. Should I just factory reset it?

It's a 7 inch Dopo tablet

Global Posts
    31,643 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Pure Nexus/Franco Kernel

Default Re: Apps disappeared & 0 storage???

Quote Originally Posted by amye4369 View Post
    My daughter got her tablet 2 months ago. She had about 30 apps on it. Played on it Wed night & all was fine. Somewhere between Wed night & Fri night all of the apps disappeared. Today, it made me retype in her google account & all of that(like you do when you FIRST get it) I tried going to Play Store to re-download them & it says insufficient storage. I then went to settings>storage & 0.00 is available! How can her tablet be full when she only has the factory preset apps on it now??? How do I solve this problem? I'm attempting to power off & back on. it's taking 20 minutes to power down. Should I just factory reset it?

It's a 7 inch Dopo tablet
    Welcome to the forums.
    I am not sure what may have happened, but I would try a reset.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I just reset it. That did nothing :/ It still says 0 storage availableApps disappeared & 0 storage???-screenshot_2014-03-15-07-37-58.png

Global Posts
    31,643 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Pure Nexus/Franco Kernel

Using your screenshot as a guide, try going to spots down to Apps. Scroll down and start clearing data on some of the apps that are there that you don't use, say G+ for example. See if that opens up some space.

Also, did you do a full factory reset, or just a power off and power on reboot? Make sure you do a full factory reset.

Posted via Android Central App
    Banned

Global Posts
    154 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by B. Diddy View Post
    Also, did you do a full factory reset, or just a power off and power on reboot? Make sure you do a full factory reset.

Posted via Android Central App
    +1