- 2 Posts
Apps disappeared & 0 storage???
My daughter got her tablet 2 months ago. She had about 30 apps on it. Played on it Wed night & all was fine. Somewhere between Wed night & Fri night all of the apps disappeared. Today, it made me retype in her google account & all of that(like you do when you FIRST get it) I tried going to Play Store to re-download them & it says insufficient storage. I then went to settings>storage & 0.00 is available! How can her tablet be full when she only has the factory preset apps on it now??? How do I solve this problem? I'm attempting to power off & back on. it's taking 20 minutes to power down. Should I just factory reset it?
It's a 7 inch Dopo tablet
- 03-15-2014, 10:08 AM #2
- 03-15-2014, 10:54 AM #4
Re: Apps disappeared & 0 storage???
Using your screenshot as a guide, try going to spots down to Apps. Scroll down and start clearing data on some of the apps that are there that you don't use, say G+ for example. See if that opens up some space.
- 03-15-2014, 12:50 PM #5
- 03-15-2014, 01:10 PM #6
- By Lee Payton in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2014, 11:37 AM
- By kami8586 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 03-16-2014, 03:03 AM
- By Razaqadri in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 2Last Post: 03-15-2014, 12:07 PM
- By mark997 in forum Health and FitnessReplies: 1Last Post: 03-15-2014, 11:29 AM
- By allanhahaha in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 0Last Post: 03-15-2014, 04:02 AM